Essex kite Park is fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the well-being of all its members and guests.
The club believes that it is important that members, coaches, administrators, parents and carers associated with the club should, at all times, show respect and understanding for the safety and welfare of others.
Members are encouraged to be open at all times and to share any concerns or complaints that they may have about any aspect of the club with Jason Burroughs Club Chairman.
- Everyone must sign-in on arrival. (Outside front of club house)
- You must have public liability insurance of at least £5 million to fly.
- Crash helmets must be warn at all times when in traction.
- All rubbish must be taken home.
- When driving onto the field, stick to the perimeter with a maximum speed of 10mph.
- No damaged equipment to be used, this is for your safety and others.
- All kites must have a working safety system or a leash.
- Do not attempt to use the ramps if you are not at that skill level.
- Do not fly kites over the passing road.
- If upwind of an oncoming rider raise your kite to the top of the window and vice versa for downwind.
- You must declare any medical conditions to the committee.
- Please respect our neighbours who are kind enough to let us use the field.
- If any above are not followed then any member of the committee has right to remove you from the premises.
- Essex Kite Park cannot be held responsible for any injuries which may occur as a result of this sport.
- We cannot and will not be held responsible for the damage or loss of any personal belongings or equipment.
- All users for Essex Kite Park do so at their own risk.
- The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by EssexKitePark.com or EssexKitePark.co.uk and while we endeavour to keep the information up-to-date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
- In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
- Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control or EssexKitePark.com or EssexKitePark.co.uk We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites, The inclusion of any links dose not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However EssexKitePark.com or EssexKitePark.co.uk takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.